HOW DO YOU EXTRACT YOUR BLACKHEADS?

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I have a very unique and bad way of extracting my blackheads... I'm using "nail cutter" yes, "nail cutter" in extracting my blackheads. But I make sure that it's clean. I'll soak it in hot water and then put alcohol on it. And I'll use it as blackhead extractor. And it's effective. The nail cutter that I'm using is new and I don't use it to cut my nails! I promised to myself that when I have the money, I will buy a comedone extractor but it's too expensive... that's why until now, I'm still using nail cutter.

How bout you? What do you use? I discover that some people are using ballpen to extract their blackheads. I haven't tried it yet. I'm happy and contented with the nail cutter.. But when I have the money, I'll buy comedone extractor. :)

Labels:

0 comments: