GETTING TO KNOW ME

Friday, January 9, 2009

Who am I?

I'm a 3rd Yr. college student taking up HRM. I love to surf the net (search for something that can treat this damn acne!), I also love to cook, listen to music, watch tv & movies.
                                        
Why did I make this blog?

1st: I want to share my stories to everyone who have the same problem - acne.

2nd: I want to hear your stories.

3rd: I want to have someone to talk to about my problem (because not everyone understands what you're going through... only those who's experiencing the same problem can help and understand you...)

4th: I want to inspire other people with my stories. And I also want to be inspired by your stories...

5th: I want to make this blog a meeting place for us. (where we can share what we feel, our problems, the things that we're using to treat our acne, and many more)

6th: I want to spread the cure! (this is really my goal, I need your help guys, LET'S SPREAD THE CURE!)

How can we spread the cure?

If you have any stories to tell (how did your acne start, products that you are using, tips and techniques to treat acne, anything). Just send them here at acnestation@gmail.com and I'll be posting it here in my blog. Inspire and help others with your story.

0 comments: